Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Engagement Photos

I recently got a girl to agree to marry me(man her hair looks good in that pic...! especially juxtaposed with my nasty self). We didn't think we'd get engagement pictures because of money issues, but one of our friends, Joanna Miller volunteered to snap pictures on her fancy camera for free. She did a good job. I'm thankful for her taking the time to capture some photons.some of my fav's:





Oh! And Kenny and Kristin (Smith) had the opportunity to get a wicked awesome photographer, Juan Maclean, who is also my favorite person to drink Elector with. Check out their teaser photos here!

4 comments:

Michael Butterworth said...

These are so cool! Also, darren I am proud of you for looking respectable in these pictures. I think 20 years from now you will be glad you made that decision.

Dwight and Rena Jarboe said...

Great pictures Darren. So what is the wedding date?
Brittany's aunt Rena

Darren Jennings said...

thanks! We'll be sending out the invitations soon, but it'll be on June 14th!

katherine groce said...

the photos are great (my compliments to the photographer!) and the subjects are great (my compliments to the people!).